whats that rattling?

Get up
Work
Home
Food
Visit Kim
Bed

And repeat.

I had just finished a week of the above, it is Friday 28 November, time to head off to visit Kim She is on so many tablets that if she had the energy to jump up and down she would rattle*. And a lovely cream for the rash that appeared 4 days ago.

It was washing swap day, so I had a bag as big as Santa but I was the other end of jolly and 4 Sponge bob DVDs. Although 16, she is a bit of a big kid when it come to sponge bob.

After cleaning hands apron on,etc. I get into the room.

Kim is now bald, or as she said “I'm a slap head” I turn around from putting the bags down to get a shock, A Wig waved in my face, with the word “Im not fucking wearing this, it way too itchy!”

it's a nice wig, well made. Shame her skin is become really sensitive to wear it, this is one of the side affects what is part and parcel of this aggressive treatment. Her skin was blotchy and sore, a sore that look akin to a cold sore was making a appearance on her top lip.

After a bit of a chat, I headed for home. I have to pull in before I left the car park. It had only be 23 day from that horrible night and my heart and soul is being hit hard by seeing this happen to her.




*Ok, maybe not but she is on 8 tablets a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment