Christmas Day - Part 1

I am woken by Steph shout “Daddy, Daddy, It's Christmas Day. Get up Daddy.” a hyperactive 11 year old excited about it being Christmas day is not fun at, umm. I Finally get my eyes to focus, 0643 in the morning.

Bleary eye we all head downstairs, where Kim takes tablets and has her temperature checked, before opening of presents. The first to open a present is Steph, and its a wii. That I end up setting up as the rest of the present opening.

I don't know what happened for the next hour or so. I dosed off on the chair, When I woke Kim was on the end of the sofa near the TV playing a gentle wii game with Steph. Shell is in the kitchen, getting stuff in the oven for Christmas dinner. It not our turn for having Christmas dinner here, but with Kim being ill it is safer for her to limit visits to other house. So the In Laws are coming here, so we can go to my Parents in the late afternoon.

I check Kim's temperature, before heading off upstairs to get dressed, As I do Shell's mum turns up to help with the cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment