Total confusion

Its the 19 of April, a Sunday. I don't know what happened earlier today. I just lost use of my mind, it just froze up like a old 486. I stood there, everything just did not make sense. Total confusion, some people will joke that its normal for me. I do wonder if all that gone on has affected me more than I realize, umm, No, I must just be a bit tied.

Well I did get an Easter treat, new Red Dwarf. It is one of my Sci Fi loves, & back to earth was, well a good watch. Even if it was based on a old episode 'back to reality'.

A colleague of mine from my VAS, had done first aid cover at one of the Basil Brush shows. Steph saw his Facebook status about it the other day over my shoulder, 4 hours later we were able to stop her going “Boom Boom Class, Boom Boom Basil” Oh the fun of having a child with ADHD.

As I sit here, I don't really think. Have I burnt out. Will I start to think again. I look up to see Steph at the back window. She goes from right to left as she does getting lower in stages, like she is walking down stairs. Then returns to the right coming back to the level she was before like she was on a escalator, then presses the window like there is an invisible button then disappearing straight down. I know where I seen this before.

She pop back up, laughs moves like Basil Brush doing ha ha Boom Boom. In my head I can hear Basil doing it. I smile, even with all the problems I am going though after the loss of Kim. Steph my little monkey does little gems like that, that lift my slightly, giving me a glimpse into the normal life I had before and hope I will have again.

No comments:

Post a Comment