First day

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Holding by back at stupid O'clock in the morning with a kidney stone moving is not good.

The sweat is pouring off me, I reach for the Ibuprofen and down two. As they kick in I dose back off.

In a sleepy haze, I see it day time. I go to the loo, and head back to bed. Its about ten in the morning, I am so tired. I curl up and it the pain hits me again, I drag to pillow into my chest biting the top of one of them as I growl, Fuck, bastard, fucking stones.

I am doing this there is a worried figure on the landing, Shell. It must be hard for her to have me making sound akin to labour. And having kim in hospital. Just one of these events is enough to deal with without having both going on at the same time.

The pain passes, I head down stairs. Shell is on the phone to kim. I say hi to her and look for some breakfast. After Shell finished on the phone she ushers me into the front room to rest. I don't want to sit down I got kidney stones, a small minor inconvenience. Its not like I have smashed my legs into 500 bits or dieing from a serious illness.

Shell appears with a coffee and toast, I do wonder what it is like for her to have two loved one ill, I know I got it hard with the fucking inconsiderate stone that pick that bloody day to make it present know.

No comments:

Post a Comment