Stones away

Shell told me, that the way I was when an attack of the stones moving happen, scared her so I am really glad she was not here for this next. It would of scared her to beyond breaking point.

The attacks where the stones moving from my kidney to my bladder. The next one would be the exit of the stone. Blokes just think about that, right I will give you a second to wipe your eye and uncross your legs.

I am following the doctor's advice, and drink lots and lots of fluids couple that with the medication for ureter dilation. I was urinating like mad, if it was an Olympic event I would have been holding the gold medal.

Sitting in the front room being bored by watching day time TV. Time to visit the loo. Upstairs to the bathroom, I start my business, about 2 or 3 seconds in I get pain in my groin and the urine flow slows down a lot. The pain builds to a point where I am nearly double over the toilet, on my knee groaning, screaming. Tears running down my face and the pain and discomfort travels as the stone make it way from my bladder to the outside world down the urethra of my penis.

It took a second to travel from my bladder to the outside world but it felt like a lifetime. Now happy that my passenger is no longer with me I head for a lie down on the bed, and let the colour return to my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment