routine starts

Back to work Monday. Today though is back to hospital, not for my stones but to resupply Kim with clean clothes and new reading material. She was looking drained, sporting a bob hair cut that will help with the shock of hair loss, which lucky had not started to her lovely dirty blond hair.

She complained about the food, the boredom of being stuck in the cell that staff call a Isolation room. The TV only had the basic 5 channels to keep her company.

The life line to the outside world is a landline phone and the Texts on her mobile phone. The only people to ring on the landline was me and shell. Kim hated using Voice on phones due to her hearing impairment.

On the way home I wonder if the TV signal distribution system supported DVB* as I have a cheap Freeview box at home . At least there would be more choice of what to watch for her.

I arrive home drag a big bag of washing out of the landy into the kitchen for shell sort and clean. Shell has cooked tea for me, and we go into the front room. To chat about how kim is until casualty comes on.



*Digital Video Broadcast. Freeview for the less technical minded

No comments:

Post a Comment