behind the scenes

Well Dear Reader. I have a choice to make, Do I carry on and bore you with writing about writing posts or do I wrap this blog up.

So Bye, last one out turn off the lights.

Don't worry, I am not just going to run off. I am going to do a post or two about the here and now. The thoughts and feeling I have on writing this blog and the thing that helped.

Lets go behind the scenes of the blog. I am typing this I am sitting at my messy work bench / desk , in front of me is my Amateur radio pc that I have always used to blog to my right is my everyday pc, that I do blog research on, and set up the auto tweets and FB status updates.


Hopefully you can see a photo of my desk above.

Every Thursday I have sat here, Listening to the Trunk of funk on BBC Radio Shropshire as I sorted my notes and thoughts into something near understandable English. Some say I fail, some say I moved them.

The one thing I know is the places I have written notes or thought up the base of a posting. Some are funny, Like 1am at Manchester airport, or on a simulator on holiday. Even writing a Christmas posting in the café of the worlds museum Liverpool on a hot sunny day.

That the fun of writing a memoir blog. You can scribble in a notebook or talk into a Dictaphone about any time within the blog at any time of year.

Next week Posting will be an update from April 2010 to December 2011, But who will it be about. Well that for next week.

Till then Dear Reader, stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment