Black or Red? That is the Question

The Vicar had just left. We decided to get the him to do the eulogy, As me and shell thought we could not stand up and talk about Kim without breaking down. I have to find two CD with the songs we want playing at the entrance and exit of Kim. I am thinking of making a CD with just the two songs in the order they are going to be played, to save any problems on the day.

Pat has decided to deal with the head stone and has told us bluntly she buying it, end of. I think it nice that she doing it, and I am not arguing with her. As I don't want to upset her, she had enough of that already.

I think back over the last few days. Some people thought it was wrong of me not to go see Kim in the chapel of rest. But I said my goodbyes at the hospital. I did not need to see her again, to cry again.

There had been a big chat about clothing for the funeral. Formal Black? Come as you are? Suits? During the chat my dark humour raised its head, and I had to stop myself from saying nudist. Some time I come very close to my humour getting me into trouble. It all came back to the same question every time a dress code was suggested “What would Kim want?”

So that where we started, Formal black? No, suits? No, Come as you are? Crop top and peddle pusher, Defiantly NO. Smart Casual? Yes, but not black, Bright colours. Some suggested Red. Then that was link to her favour football club, Liverpool.

That was it Dress code is Smart casual, Liverpool shirts or red tops.

We told all that were coming and One of Kim's best mates Katie, contact us. Asking if she has to wear a liverpool top as she is a strong Man U fan. This is the same Katie that Kim had an in joke with over the two teams, so I commented that Kim would of found it funny for her to turn up in a Man U Shirt, as the final in joke between them. Only time with tell if she does or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment