Mad awards and technical problems

Hello Dear Reader

This is a out of time line Posting for two things,

Firstly as you see I have a nomination for a blogging award. This is only at the begin stage at the moment, and I am waiting to hear if this blog has made it to the second round. I would like to thank you for putting me forward for the following categories
  • Most Inspiring MAD Blogger 
  • Best Blog Writer 
  • Best Family Life Blog
  • MAD Blogger of the year 2011   
  • Blog Post of the Year 
You may be wondering what the MAD Blog awards are. Well they are Awards celebrate great British families and their blogs. To find out more go to www.the-mads.com


Finger cross that myself and this blog, are good enough to make it to the second round.

Secondly I would like to say Sorry for missing my posting deadline of 0730 UTC+1. This was due to fault with blogs host. and as you see is fixed. So with that Dear reader I will bow out and return you to the timeline on 16 march 2009, Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment