Logical Breakfast

I do not have breakfast first thing in the morning, it's just a coffee. When I get back from my morning run or runs, depending on the need for a overflow run. I get breakfast with the rest of the lads and have a informal meeting on what's going on that day or tomorrow.

Today was no different. Except a member of staff that came to sit and chat with us, commented on my repetitive diet for breakfast. What he did not know was there is a reason for this, The clock told me what to eat. Right, before you call for a little white number that ties at the back, let me explain.

As you know I am on an emotional roller coaster after Kim death. And there are times where I do not feel like eating, That is when the logical part of my mind, does in true Mr Spock style, comes up with a simple logical way of keeping me on my feet and do what I need to do. If I don't want to eat, I have to eat before a set time. Do you know something, it works, when you got into the swing of it.

I don't really know if I should be talking about this, as loss of appetite can be one of the signs of depression. Not to say I was depressed. But this could be used as a guide to hiding it, and hiding signs of depression can be a very dangerous thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment