Should of really chased that up

I have just realised something, Remember back to when I was in hospital in November 2008 and they said I would have a letter, for appointment in 6 weeks. It is now coming up to the end of September 2009. That's about 10 months!!

Ok, I can hear some mutters of 'I should of chased it up' and yes I should of kept an eye out for it. My health is important, I know. But my life has been a bit busy over the last 10 months. The thing is why have they not sent it out, is administration at a hospital that bad that they can't book a simple appointment.

Oh well, Not much can be done about it now. I just need to track down where I was meant to be having the appointment and book one. Logically I phoned Urology outpatients, who politely redirected me to an administrator to take my details. Job done, now to wait for the appointment to drop though the letter box.

Well my line manager, has decided I will burn myself out with the overtime I am doing. So has told me I should be doing only one 12 hour day a week. I am to start taking a 3 hour break in the middle of the day, 4 days a week. I can see his point, I have only been doing 12 hours for a month and I am starting to look like a zombie. This starts next week, so how am I marking the start date. Yup, Driving an evening trip to Theatre Clwyd.

There is also a route change, I am now going out to Llanefyl, then Meifod, back to site. Its a long but nice route. I can't pronounce half the names on the route, Much to the enjoyment of some of the students, that can't believe I lived on the welsh border all my life, but still can get the right pronunciation of welsh place names.

No comments:

Post a Comment