Ok, you want to watch what?

Ok a bit of time has passed, well not for you dear reader. Its the 26 June, 4 Months and 2 days have passed since Kim died.

Shell is still having problems going out, Some days even the shop at the top of the road is too much for her. She is taken solace in the online world of cancer and leukemia support groups. I don't know if she knows she has a problem or is hiding from it. All I know is she 'lost' the phone number Doctor L had given us, maybe it not the right time for her to seek help.

Steph is doing well with the treatment. They have just up the dosage. It is usual for them to gently move up the dose scale to find the right level for the patient. We can see something, but until the right level is found she will still be a little hand full.

Then there is Mandi. She has a bit of an odd way of getting though it, well the first part is not that odd. Getting drunk, getting emotional and spending hours crying into her friends laps over Kim. It has seemed to have worked, her drinking has dropped to almost nothing. Thank god.

The thing I find odd is she wants to go and see my sisters keeper. A film about, a family and their daughter with Leukemia. Why does she want to see this film, we bloody lived though it. She asked if I wanted to go, I politely decline the offer. I am having enough problems from living though our run in with leukemia.

I was chatting to a work colleague, She had read the book and said it was about the parents wanting to remove the kidney of there 13 yr to give it to her sister who has Leukemia, and the fight of the 13 yr old to stop them.

Ok, What is it in my life that keeps throwing up links between leukemia and kidneys.

No comments:

Post a Comment