standing in a car park

I am standing in a car park waiting for students, as I wait I look at the wonderful view of the welsh countryside this car park offers me. I am not really enjoying it as Today is the 24th of April, Two months since Kim passed away.

I feel down, I feel like I need to cry but can't. I am stuck in a limbo of sadness. So much reminds me of her, everywhere I look I see thing that my mind link to her. From her favour cup to sheep, before you think I lost it, she loved watching Wallace and Gromit's close shave.

I am working hard to keep the family running. I am tired, life is tiring at the moment. Pushing myself to stay functional, keep going. Not just shut down as I want to do.

As the students walk across the car park I think

'Two months ago today. I stood next to my step daughter, looking so peaceful after the fight she had. And shed a tear.'

No comments:

Post a Comment